Hartbeat Training - Responsible Rural Safety Management
Rural Safety Training Couse – Responsible Rural Safety Management – RRSM
ITS TOO LATE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVEN’T DONE AFTER THE ACCIDENT HAS OCCURRED
Using Agforce as the RTO, we do the training FOR
Responsible Rural Safety Management Giving you the skills to develop your own Safety Plan and so meet legislative obligations
- One day workshop OR
- Correspondence (evidence based)
In addition to the pain and suffering caused by injury and illness, agricultural enterprises are facing an increasing financial burden in the form of:
- loss of production
- payment for medical treatment
- wages for replacement workers
- high workers compensation premiums
- increasing litigation costs
- The cost of farm injury and death;
- Obligations of the employer and employee;
- Risk assessment;
- Implementing farm safety;
- Emergency plans;
- Staff Induction and training – why and how;
- Legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
The objectives of the training course are to assist farmers to increase productivity through the development of knowledge and practical skills in managing risks of injury and illness associated with farm life and work.
Not only does safety management make sound financial sense for your property, it is a legal requirement.
For the Correspondence Course contact Agforce on 46995500 to book in .Please inform them that you received the information from Hartbeat Training And Consultancy.
- 1 day RRSM workshop OR correspondence (evidence based) – $250 per person for AgForce Members OR $270 per person for non-members (cost includes manual, workbook plus CD of valuable template forms and tools, as well as qualification certificate).
Rural Safety Fact Sheet (under development)
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability & Home and Community)
This popular qualification gives you the opportunity to select one of the three (3) specialisations of Ageing, Disability & Home and Community and includes Vocational Placement.
Gympie Training Centre – Training Rooms for Hire
Hire our training rooms for your seminar or training. In a relaxed and friendly environment participants find listening and learning more enjoyable.
We have two separate rooms equipped with tables & chairs, coffee/tea facilities etc.
Click for more information.