Community Services, Allied Health Assistance, Individual Support
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability & Home and Community)
This popular qualification gives you the opportunity to select one of the three (3) specializations of Ageing, Disability & Home and Community and includes Vocational Placement.
A dual qualification outcome may be available depending on funding eligibility and conditions.
• Full time accredited training; taking approx. 7-8 months with classroom and self-paced learning modes
• Australian Federal Police or Working with Children Check
(whichever is relevant to your course specialisation) MUST be applied for by the student
• Evidence of Influenza Vaccination (where relevant to the specialisation) is needed prior to going on Work Placement (industry requirement)
• Includes 120hrs of Work Placement in an approved health care provider environment
• Language, Literacy & Numeracy support available if required
• A personal contribution of $25 concessional
(proof required) or $50 non-concessional is payable before starting
• Be a Queensland resident who is aged 15 years and over and no longer at School
• Must be an Australia citizen, permanent resident, (inc humanitarian entrants),or a New Zealand citizen with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency,
For further information please phone or email Cindy Hartwig.
This Certificate 3 Guarantee program is funded by the
State Government's Department of Employment, Small Business & Training.
Once a student completes a Certificate Ill under this program, they will not be eligible for another subsidised Certificate Ill training place through this funding initiative.
For further course content Information please refer to https://tralnlng.gov.au