Hartbeat Traiinng - Asthma Training
Asthma Management Training Course
Training to qualify to administer Asthma Medication as first aiders at a workplace, sporting , recreational or community event.
Statement of Attainment issued by ABC First Aid RTO 3399
The Queensland Government has issued a recent amendment to the Health Regulations, in that persons who wish to administer Asthma Medication (salbutamol and terbutaline) as first aiders at a workplace, sporting , recreational or community event, MUST HOLD a certificate or document issued by a training provider that identifies their successful completion of a course of training. The certificate must be also be viewed when purchasing the above mentioned medications. Hartbeat Training is holding training courses for this new regulation.
Reference Documents – Qld Health & Asthma Foundation of Queensland
- QLD Health Fact Sheet – Asthma – PDF File 37KB
- Management of Asthma in Schools- PDF File 155 KB
- Management of Asthma in the outside school hours care setting – PDF File 250 KB
- Management of Asthma in Childcare – PDF File 251 – KB
SPECIFIC LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Recognition of the symptoms and signs of ASTHMA
- Recognition of exercise induced ASTHMA
- Knowledge of and appropriate use of reliever medication
- Ability to implement an Asthma First Aid Plan
For further information please phone or email Cindy Hartwig for more information about the Asthma Training Course.
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability & Home and Community)
This popular qualification gives you the opportunity to select one of the three (3) specialisations of Ageing, Disability & Home and Community and includes Vocational Placement.
Gympie Training Centre – Training Rooms for Hire
Hire our training rooms for your seminar or training. In a relaxed and friendly environment participants find listening and learning more enjoyable.
We have two separate rooms equipped with tables & chairs, coffee/tea facilities etc.
Click for more information.